Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cravings

5 Random Songs I'm Craving

1.) "Misery" by Maroon 5 -- I've been obsessed with this. Adam Levine has a voice like no other. The Gardiner Sisters do a cute cover of it on youtube.com, too.
2.) "Losing Sleep" by Charlotte Sometimes -- One of those songs that just gets stuck in your head. And yes, I will randomly screech this song throughout the day to myself.
3.) "My Sweet Song" by Toby Lightman -- A bit of a throwback but I love her voice and it's been the perfect song to listen to while watching the snow fall.
4.) "Grenade" by Bruno Mars -- Yes, it's getting overplayed but I can't stop listening to these lyrics & I actually enjoy his music video on VH1
5.) "Right Girl (Acoustic Version)" by The Maine -- Overplayed, maybe, but I play this all the time in my car; easy listening

No comments:

Post a Comment