Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Updates

Updates on my life?

My lovely roommates and I have just started the p90x workout series. That's right...P90X and Tony Horton! We just completed our 2nd day of workout hell, and as I type this, we are sweating in pain together. God love 'em.

Taking 6 classes this semester. Easiest class? World Geography and Cultural Anthropology. Hardest? The other 4. Chemistry; Theory & Practice of History; History of High and Late Middle Ages; and International Law/Org.
Pray for me? Thanks.

Now, I know I usually don't have time for television...but since break, there are some shows I just have to watch or Hulu. Here's a list.
5 Shows I'm obsessed with right now:
1.) Pretty Little Liars. NOT as good as the books, and the episodes are far from what happens in the series, but I am obsessed. Keep it coming.
2.) GREEK. The last season :(  Beaver, you make my heart melt, you little teacher, you.
3.) Jersey Shore. --- I know, I just wrote that. But I'm actually, for once, watching this season. And I find it hilarious. Annoying and trashy, definitely.
4.) Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Possibly my favorite group of housewives...and that's saying something, seeing as how I've been obsessed with almost EVERY season (minus Atlanta). My favorite girls? Adrienne Maloof and Lisa Vanderpump. And Giggy!
5.) V. Starting up again, and maybe I only like it because the main character used to be "Juliet" on Lost...but I can't wait for this season and the creepy alien outsiders.



Food for Thought:
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. you will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment