Friday, May 6, 2011

She's Backkk!

Whaddup, blogspot.


She's back.


The last time I blogged was in February. Yikes. SO much has happened in  my life since then that I am both happy and sad about. After pulling all-nighters for the past 2 weeks, this girl is officially done with her second year of college. THANK THE LORD. I would celebrate being a "Junior" but I've worked ahead in my credits and I was technically a Junior this past semester. However, I am celebrating the end of 6 stressful classes, the end of a 20-page Thesis on the "Shifting Perception of Women at Shippensburg University," and an 18-page paper on "The Role and Function of the International Criminal Court." Shots all around! Ariana is back in the 'Grove.
Speaking of shots, I believe substantial damage has been done to my liver the past 2 months of school. (If you care to Facebook creep, just look up Scranton Parade Day, Date Party and Beer Olympics.) Again, may I reiterate?
She's backkk.
;)

This has definitely been a "growing up" year. Some relationships ended, but lots of new friendships were made and strengthened. I've come to realize how much I dread change. I hate becoming so close with people who are graduating. Actually, I love becoming close with them but I am an emotional mess at the thought that they are entering the real world, starting their careers across the country . . . leaving me behind. :( To the class of 2011-- I love you all and I wish you the best in everything you do. <3 Don't forget about me, Ship, our crazy nights & unforgettable times. You will be missed more than you know.

On a lighter note, I leave for Europe in 10 days. Until then, I plan on sleeping til the afternoon, roadtripping with my best friend, tanning unhealthily (because we KNOW that I'll lose that color abroad), and make some spur-of-the-moment bad decisions. Hopefully you won't see me on the news while I'm abroad. Of course, I'll need to cause havoc ONE night away (...gotta keep the tradition going, right Ab?) but hopefully I'll blog my well-behaved adventures while I'm overseas.

It's summer, kids. Let's live it up.
Here's to the end of a chapter in our lives & onto a new beginning.
Cheers.





Food for Thought:

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." - Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment