Friday, August 10, 2012

Well, This Is Embarrassing

Today, I found this site. This page. This horrible reminder that I, indeed, thought I was really cool my sophomore year of college and wrote about the most pointless, trivial things.

I'm so happy I discovered this blog.

In approximately two weeks, I will be beginning my final year of college. Well, my final year at Shippensburg University.

Senior year. Here it is.

Where did all the time go?

So much has changed in my life since the origins of this blog. I am proud to say that I like where my life is going. Or at least, I like where my life is at right now. I've made a name for myself at school. I help tutor my peers, I have been recognized for my campus contributions, I love my sorority sisters, I enjoy every club and organization I have been a part of. I am honored to be in so many honor societies, to have such strong, close relationships with my professors, and to know that I am making my family and friends proud. I finally feel that I am in my niche -- I am comfortable, content, and I think I can honestly say, happy.

As I've already posted in this blog, I hate change. And I'm certain this final year at school will be full of change -- I like to think I am older and wiser, but I know that my time as a carefree undergraduate is coming to an end.

Here's to living in the present, postponing my worries, and enjoying the last few days at home this summer.




And to continue the tradition . . . Food for Thought:

"I avoid looking back. I prefer good memories to regrets." - Grace Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment